Animal Noise Disturbance

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

The following steps will be taken in order to resolve your complaint:

  1. Based on the information you provide, the animal owner will be contacted by mail, making them aware of the problem and offering solutions.

  2. We do not accept anonymous complaints, but at this point your information is kept confidential.

  3. In 10 days if the problem continues call Mesa Animal Control at 480-644-2268.

  4. A second notice is mailed to the animal owner.

  5. After the third complaint an Animal Control Officer will respond to the address of the problem animal.

  6. On an animal noise disturbance, you are the victim, not the Animal Control Officer and not the City.
    As the victim, you would need to be willing to testify in court.

  7. To aid in successful prosecution, the victim must provide documentation. We suggest at least a week's worth of documentation showing specific dates, times, and duration of the disturbances, to show that the animal noise disturbance is an on-going and offensive problem.

  8. If you, as the victim, are willing to testify in court, have specific documentation, and want prosecution, a civil infraction violation can be issued.
Your Name
Your Address
Your Phone Number
Your Email Address
Exact Address of Problem Animal
Animal Description
Describe the issue in as much detail as possible
  1. To receive a copy of your submission, please fill out your email address below and submit.
    Change the CAPTCHA codeSpeak the CAPTCHA code