55 N. Center Street
Mesa, AZ 85201
Hours of Operation
What's New in Water Conservation
Check out our monthly Landscape Watering Guidelines in the news box to the right.
How much water should you be using? Find out with the Know Your H2O Water Calculator!
NEW! - Businesses, HOAs, and Multifamily - Check out the LATEST incentives (for grass removals or irrigation upgrades) to help you save water and money!
An online interactive guide to Water-Wise Landscaping in the Arizona Desert is now available thanks to SRP!
Want to remove living grass at your home and replace it with a Xeriscape?
Find out if you qualify! Note, this program may experience delays due to COVID-19.
- Up to $575 in incentives
- Minimum of 500 square feet of living grass to be removed
- Must replace living grass with low-water use Xeriscape after approval
- Completed projects ineligible
Landscape & Watering Booklets
- Looking for Free Landscape Publications? We've got 'em!
- Online versions of all booklets are also available
Saving Water in the Household
- High Water Use Action Plan [PDF]
- Landscape Publications
- EPA WaterSense Program
- Toilets - Flushing out the Facts [PDF]
- Water-Related Sites
- Water - Use it Wisely
- Keep the Splash in Your Pool [PDF]
- Smart Home Water Guide: How to Find & Fix Leaks
Saving Water in Your Landscape, with Xeriscape and Irrigation
- Irrigation Maintenance [PDF]
- Watering Adjustments as Plants Grow [PDF]
- Common Irrigation Problems
- Landscape Watering Guidelines [PDF]
- Drip Irrigation [PDF]
- Hire a Smartscape Certified Landscaper
- Rainwater Harvesting [PDF]
- Top 10 Reasons Not to Plant a Winter Lawn
- Top 10 Reasons to Convert to Xeriscape
- Grass Removal [PDF]
- Grass to Xeriscape Incentive
- How to Keep Your Landscape from Soaking You! [PDF]
- Landscape Water Use Calculator
- Properly Drain or Backwash your Pool
E-mail news lists
- Landscape Watering Reminder Get a monthly watering schedule (see sample top right of this page)
- Living Green Events Learn about events happening in Mesa (see sample at sustainability page)