Mesa Fire and Medical Department
Our Mission: To Serve With CARE
Compassion · Accountability · Respect · Excellence
In an abundance of caution due to coronavirus; Mesa Fire & Medical Department car seat installations, station tours, public event requests and community room reservations are temporarily suspended at this time. This decision is a precaution to ensure the health and well-being of our first responders, citizens and community. Please do watch our website for updates. We hope to have room reservations, stations tours and visits available again in the near future.
- Bee Safety
- Community Outreach Sponsorship Program
- Fire Safety Operational Permit (FSOP) Fees
- Maricopa County Burning Restrictions: http://cleanairmakemore.com
- Open Burning & Recreational Fires
- Grilling Safety
- Records or Reports
- Reducing Homelessness
Mesa Fire and Medical Department was established and organized in 1898. It has grown to twenty stations that house twenty-four Engines, five ladders, one ladder tender and three ARFF units at two City of Mesa airports.
Mary Cameli serves as the department's Fire Chief and has served Mesa Fire and Medical Department for over 37 years. MFMD has 591 employees in sworn and civilian positions. The department divisions include Support Services, Operations, EMS, Training and Special Ops, Administration, Management Services, Fire Prevention, Personnel, Public Information, Departmental Communications, Resource, Maintenance, Social Service, Technical Services, Community Outreach and Volunteers. (ORG CHART)
Mesa's stations are divided into four battalions. Battalion Chief's supervise all four battalions. Battalion 201 also serves as the East Deputy Chief for valley wide response.
All engines and ladders are Constant Staffed with a captain, engineer and two firefighters; of which two are paramedics (ALS) and two are EMT's (BLS).
|Tweets by MesaFireDept|
- Mesa Fire and Medical Department (MFMD) nor any of its programs or partners do not authorize any entity to solicit, collect or raise funds in exchange for product on our behalf. If you are contacted by anyone attempting to do so you are encouraged to contact MFMD or The Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov).
- MFMD does not have any connection to any outside agencies professing to provide or offering to provide inspections, tests or certifications to homes or businesses. Please contact Mesa Fire and Medical Department Fire Marshal office 480-644-2622