Free Flu shots (ONLY) will be available for anyone ages 6 months and up at the October, November, January and February Monthly Clinics!
- Infants and Children (birth through 6 years old)
- Preteens & Teens (7 through 18 years old)
- Adults (19 years and older)
- Catch-up schedule - for persons age 4 months through 18 years who start late or who are more than 1 month behind-United States
- Recommended vaccinations indicated for adults based on medical and other
- Adult contraindications and precautions
Free Childhood Immunization Clinic
Saturday, August 1, 2020
9 AM-12 PM
City of Mesa Public Safety Training Facility
3260 N 40th Street, Mesa
• Birth to 18 years of age
• Child is uninsured
• Child is insured through AHCCCS
• Child is covered by an insurance plan that does not cover immunization costs.
• Child is a Native American or Alaskan Native
• Child with private insurance, please bring insurance card if available.
*All CDC social distancing, temperature checks and mask recommendations will be followed.
Mesa Fire and Medical Department supports monthly immunization clinics: The Regular Monthly Immunization Clinics are on hold due to COVID-19. Please check back for status of the regular monthly immunization clinics.
Second Wednesday of the Month (except: no clinic in December)
5:00pm - 7:00pm
The clinic location within the mall is subject to change, please text the mall concierge service at (480) 409-7900 or speak with a mall representative at (480) 924-5050 to get an exact location before arrival.
Superstition Springs Center
6555 E. Southern Ave.
Mesa, AZ 85206
*Free immunizations to eligible children from birth to age 18.
Eligibility requirements are as follows:
- Child is uninsured
- Child is insured through AHCCCS
- Child is covered by an insurance plan that does not cover immunizations
- Child is a Native American or an Alaskan Native
*Due to federal and state budget reductions, the Mesa Fire and Medical Department will regretfully no longer be able to immunize children who are covered by a private insurance plan, regardless of deductible amount.
What do you need to bring with you?
Bring all immunization records with you. These are important to make sure the proper vaccines are given to your child.
What does it cost? It's FREE...
*Please note that these clinics are not a substitute for those who are eligible to receive immunizations from their private medical practitioner.
Which vaccines are available?
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B (Hib)
- DTAP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, and Pertussis)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, and Pertussis)
- Seasonal Influenza
For more information please call (480) 644-3459 or the Maricopa County Community Health Department at (602) 506-6767